Tails from the Trails aka/Blog Posts
- Saturday Photo of the day ” Red Longtail Boat Sunset” by jackie littletaylor
- The big highlight – Angkor Wat
- mu cang chai, vietnam
- Food Trip: Loriekot’s Lutong Bahay
- Halong Bay – Vietnam – November 2014
- Saigon Visuals
- Tathata or Suchness
- Photo for Friday ” Wat Siray” by jackie littletaylor
- Yogyakarta: Gateway to the temples of Java
- Living out my Indiana Jones Dreams in Bagan
- Photo of the day Thursday “2 women and a baby rickshaw” by jackie littletaylor
- Extreme Canyoning in Dalat, Vietnam
- Shed Your Shell
- Indonesia: Five reasons to visit Dieng Plateau
- What’s so special about Myanmar?
- Photo of the Day Wednesday “Sea Gypsy working on fishing nets” by jackie littletaylor
- Majestic Manta Rays
- Things Are Getting Sticky
- Fall Farewells
- Bou Savy Guesthouse
- Killing fields in Phnom Penh
- Khnu yuam ,Mae Hong son, Thailand by kaimu662
- Mango Pudding
- Thai salted eggs – kai kaem
Email SubscriptionPosts RSS
- Tune and Activate Effective assistance with tuning Chakras and helpful guides for activating Kundalini.
- Binaural Music - Sensational new development in altered consciousness technology.
- Free Biurnal Beats We are dedicated To providing high-technology Binaural Beats & other brainwave products.
- Solfeggio Sounds A series of musical compositions based on ancient mathematical scales and legendary frequencies.
- Mind Sync: Fill your ears with heavenly sounds; soothing and relaxing pleasant vibrations. Free sample at our web site.
Tag Archives: Truth
This guest poem by Michael Hock illustrates how my life feels these days. The Storm Inside Where once it was lightning and thunder cataclysm, the final convulsion that turned my wheel, as if Armageddon catastrophe, must herald the truth my longing has gentled me. Now change comes with falling leaves how sunset plays with light. Fire and […] Continue reading