Tails from the Trails aka/Blog Posts
- Saturday Photo of the day ” Red Longtail Boat Sunset” by jackie littletaylor
- The big highlight – Angkor Wat
- mu cang chai, vietnam
- Food Trip: Loriekot’s Lutong Bahay
- Halong Bay – Vietnam – November 2014
- Saigon Visuals
- Tathata or Suchness
- Photo for Friday ” Wat Siray” by jackie littletaylor
- Yogyakarta: Gateway to the temples of Java
- Living out my Indiana Jones Dreams in Bagan
- Photo of the day Thursday “2 women and a baby rickshaw” by jackie littletaylor
- Extreme Canyoning in Dalat, Vietnam
- Shed Your Shell
- Indonesia: Five reasons to visit Dieng Plateau
- What’s so special about Myanmar?
- Photo of the Day Wednesday “Sea Gypsy working on fishing nets” by jackie littletaylor
- Majestic Manta Rays
- Things Are Getting Sticky
- Fall Farewells
- Bou Savy Guesthouse
- Killing fields in Phnom Penh
- Khnu yuam ,Mae Hong son, Thailand by kaimu662
- Mango Pudding
- Thai salted eggs – kai kaem
Email SubscriptionPosts RSS
- Tune and Activate Effective assistance with tuning Chakras and helpful guides for activating Kundalini.
- Binaural Music - Sensational new development in altered consciousness technology.
- Free Biurnal Beats We are dedicated To providing high-technology Binaural Beats & other brainwave products.
- Solfeggio Sounds A series of musical compositions based on ancient mathematical scales and legendary frequencies.
- Mind Sync: Fill your ears with heavenly sounds; soothing and relaxing pleasant vibrations. Free sample at our web site.
Tag Archives: Pacific
I suspect, even if English is your native tongue, that title sounds foreign. Every time that word pops into my head it dissolves into short grain brown rice cascading out of a well worn wooden scoop.
My first encounter with the term was via the Erehwon Trading Company, not too long after it opened its doors for business, on Newbury Street. (In the Back Bay section of Boston, Massachusetts, USA). That image of rice wrestles to release the smell of that [...]