Tails from the Trails aka/Blog Posts
- A Tale of Two Kitties
- WAIT!! Don’t move for Ten Seconds!
- The Ignorance of Racism – Revealed
- Lehk – the Woman Called Steel
- A Home in Which 2 Live Out Our Days
- Depression, Detachment and Letting Go
- 3/4/50 My Birth Day
- My Friend Bo
- An Abbot’s Birthday
- Electric Lizards
- love, love, love … bullshit
- One of Saturn’s Days
- ATTENTION >>> Important announcement … well, you know – FYI
- Loy Krathon
- Holographic Universe via a FB Friend
- Lao Revisited
- Life is Good
- The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
- From Here to There_Then
- A Photographer’s Philosophy
- The Accident
- The Big One
- Bpoo Too
- Tune and Activate Effective assistance with tuning Chakras and helpful guides for activating Kundalini.
- Binaural Music - Sensational new development in altered consciousness technology.
- Free Biurnal Beats We are dedicated To providing high-technology Binaural Beats & other brainwave products.
- Solfeggio Sounds A series of musical compositions based on ancient mathematical scales and legendary frequencies.
- Mind Sync: Fill your ears with heavenly sounds; soothing and relaxing pleasant vibrations. Free sample at our web site.
Tag Archives: Pacific
I suspect, even if English is your native tongue, that title sounds foreign. Every time that word pops into my head it dissolves into short grain brown rice cascading out of a well worn wooden scoop.
My first encounter with the term was via the Erehwon Trading Company, not too long after it opened its doors for business, on Newbury Street. (In the Back Bay section of Boston, Massachusetts, USA). That image of rice wrestles to release the smell of that […]