Tails from the Trails aka/Blog Posts
- Your Spiritual Uniqueness
- Impermanence: The Butterfly on the Board, John Aske
- Cabinet Making, by Trevor Leggett
- Absence of Thought, by Shen-Hui
- The Perfect Storm
- Breakthrough Sermon, by Bodhidharma
- Buddhist Photographs of Japan in 1865
- Law suit against reality, by Ken Jones
- Hunting for Love
- All The Keys, by Trevor Leggett
- Right in Soul
- Buddha’s Word: The Life of Books in Tibet and Beyond
- Play to Win
- Pointers to the Ultimate, by Ajahn Sumedho
- Discover What You Are
- A Sky of Love
- The Saving Lie, No Lie, by Trevor Leggett
- Maha Prajnaparamita Sutra – Tangut Manuscript
- The Most Valuable Possession
- We can always start anew, by Ajahn Sumedho
- The Long Way Home, by Sun Shuyun
- The Pure House
- Biographies of Three Books
- Higher-Level Refusal
Email SubscriptionPosts RSS
- Tune and Activate Effective assistance with tuning Chakras and helpful guides for activating Kundalini.
- Binaural Music - Sensational new development in altered consciousness technology.
- Free Biurnal Beats We are dedicated To providing high-technology Binaural Beats & other brainwave products.
- Solfeggio Sounds A series of musical compositions based on ancient mathematical scales and legendary frequencies.
- Mind Sync: Fill your ears with heavenly sounds; soothing and relaxing pleasant vibrations. Free sample at our web site.
Tag Archives: Pacific
I suspect, even if English is your native tongue, that title sounds foreign. Every time that word pops into my head it dissolves into short grain brown rice cascading out of a well worn wooden scoop.
My first encounter with the term was via the Erehwon Trading Company, not too long after it opened its doors for business, on Newbury Street. (In the Back Bay section of Boston, Massachusetts, USA). That image of rice wrestles to release the smell of that [...]