Tails from the Trails aka/Blog Posts
- “All the Tea in China.”
- Sammi’s Tea Selections
- Nirvana – the Verb
- The Fall
- Leaves of Autumn
- Weaving a Thai Tale
- Back Maintenance for a Better World
- Are Words Important?
- A Tale of Two Kitties
- WAIT!! Don’t move for Ten Seconds!
- The Ignorance of Racism – Revealed
- Lehk – the Woman Called Steel
- A Home in Which 2 Live Out Our Days
- Depression, Detachment and Letting Go
- 3/4/50 My Birth Day
- My Friend Bo
- An Abbot’s Birthday
- Electric Lizards
- love, love, love … bullshit
- One of Saturn’s Days
- ATTENTION >>> Important announcement … well, you know – FYI
- Loy Krathon
- Holographic Universe via a FB Friend
- Lao Revisited
- Tune and Activate Effective assistance with tuning Chakras and helpful guides for activating Kundalini.
- Binaural Music - Sensational new development in altered consciousness technology.
- Free Biurnal Beats We are dedicated To providing high-technology Binaural Beats & other brainwave products.
- Solfeggio Sounds A series of musical compositions based on ancient mathematical scales and legendary frequencies.
- Mind Sync: Fill your ears with heavenly sounds; soothing and relaxing pleasant vibrations. Free sample at our web site.
Tag Archives: Garuda
I love my wife very much. Those with similar feelings understand. I trust there will be some empathy for – there are times some of what she does really challenges … challenges a whole bunch of stuff; mostly emotional, but not exclusively.
In our respective relationships to life, I’m more of the cat and she’s more of the fox.
What the heck does that mean? You ask.
Fox and cat relax under tree. Sound of hounds in distance. Cat runs up […]