Tails from the Trails aka/Blog Posts
- Photo for Friday ” Wat Siray” by jackie littletaylor
- Yogyakarta: Gateway to the temples of Java
- Living out my Indiana Jones Dreams in Bagan
- Photo of the day Thursday “2 women and a baby rickshaw” by jackie littletaylor
- Extreme Canyoning in Dalat, Vietnam
- Shed Your Shell
- Indonesia: Five reasons to visit Dieng Plateau
- What’s so special about Myanmar?
- Photo of the Day Wednesday “Sea Gypsy working on fishing nets” by jackie littletaylor
- Majestic Manta Rays
- Things Are Getting Sticky
- Fall Farewells
- Bou Savy Guesthouse
- Killing fields in Phnom Penh
- Khnu yuam ,Mae Hong son, Thailand by kaimu662
- Mango Pudding
- Thai salted eggs – kai kaem
- Singapore: Upper Serangoon Road is Just Great (Part 1)
- South-East Asia : A paradise for fruit lovers
- Wingstop: Pleasant surprise while walking down Eastwood Citywalk
- Vegan Pumpkin & Chickpeas Curry with Tamarind
- Service Week 2015 [Part One]: Leg Room and the Comfort Zone
- Mangosteen Spa and Resort Phuket Thailand Review by jackie littletaylor
- Monday Photo of the day “Beach Phi Phi Islands” by jackie littletaylor
- A Mother’s Trouble
Email SubscriptionPosts RSS
- Tune and Activate Effective assistance with tuning Chakras and helpful guides for activating Kundalini.
- Binaural Music - Sensational new development in altered consciousness technology.
- Free Biurnal Beats We are dedicated To providing high-technology Binaural Beats & other brainwave products.
- Solfeggio Sounds A series of musical compositions based on ancient mathematical scales and legendary frequencies.
- Mind Sync: Fill your ears with heavenly sounds; soothing and relaxing pleasant vibrations. Free sample at our web site.
Tag Archives: Adventure
Please enjoy this poem by the 14th-century mystic, Hafiz. And For No Reason And for no reason I start skipping like a child. And for no reason I turn into a leaf that is carried so high I kiss the Sun’s mouth and dissolve. And for no reason a thousand birds choose my […] Continue reading